Monday 18 August 2014

Creative Travel Photographer - Steven Mayatt

Leave a Comment
Here at compareandfly.com we are always on the look out to work with new exciting talent, so when the opportunity arose to feature some of the exciting work produced by Steven Mayatt we grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

Speach by Steven introduce himself:

1) Stockhom


I'm a London-based Creative Director and photographer. Work and pleasure have both allowed me to travel to a wide variety of locations, almost exclusively in Europe and Africa. Stockholm Sweden managing to blend city, rural and history almost seamlessly.


2) Iceland


Bergen in Norway living up to its moniker as Gateway to the Fjords, while Reykjavik in Iceland remains one of my favourite places for looking and feeling like you're on another planet.


3) Jordan


Jordan caught me by surprise, and is in my top 3 favourite locations, for it's beautiful colours, people, and tours to places like Wadi Rum and Petra.


4) Cape Town


Cape Town has so far taken me further from London than any other trip, and seems to balance cosmopolitan life with the very real Africa that everyone should experience a little of someday.


5) Tuscany


As the photography I work on is so varied, from portraiture to promotional shots, events and weddings, to landscapes and nature, the locations I visit always have an impact on my style. I've recently discovered the joys of Italy, and Tuscany in particular.


See more @ Compareandfly.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment